Every year, students and families of Sunshine Coast Karate come together at various locations throughout the Sunshine Coast to enjoy a little bit of outdoor training and social activities. Some of our favourites are:
- Annual Christmas Party (held at Cotton Tree Park) includes training in the park, in the water, assorted Christmas games, BBQ lunch and a visit from Santa
- Australian Team Members climbing Mt Coolum together and chanting “Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi”
- Family Fun at our local Lazerzone where our Leadership/Instructor Team go head to head with students and family members.
- Summer Beach Training at Maroochydore and Mooloolaba Beaches.
- Annual Easter Picnic (held at Cotton Tree Park) includes training, assorted Easter games and a BBQ lunch
- Sunshine Coast Karate Turns Spooky for Halloween
- Full weekend Karate Camp at Currimundi Recreation Centre