Adults that get into martial arts start training for a very wide variety of reasons. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Fitness and exercise
- Relaxation and stress relief
- An activity for the whole family
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- To be part of a positive support network of like minded people and make new friends
- Personal and spiritual development
- Competition Karate
If you feel you are: not fit enough, too old, not flexible enough, uncoordinated or fearful of being the only one in the group that doesn’t know what to do. Then the best thing you can do is get started right now, because karate is exactly what you need!
Our existing teens and adults program is enjoyed by students from:
- 13 – 64 years of age
- A mix of men and women
- A variety of levels from white to black belt
To find out more about this program, give us a call on 1800 254 543 or contact us today to register for your FREE intoductory lesson.
View our class schedule for more details about how easily you can fit our Teens & Adults Karate Classes into your schedule.